sâmbătă, 6 februarie 2010


Childwood...in your heart
Smile,leaf,cry,scream,fly...is all in you,and will follow me no matter where I am,or what I do.Is just in your hands.You can look throught the eyes of a child.The days may pass,but I am the same kid for ever in the body of an adult.I may hide behind this body,but I'll remain with the same fears and same dreams...and the same soul.Perhaps,you`re just lost in this big world,but you have to remember how to be happy with the most unimportant things.Just be you.Don't hide anymore.Let your wings take you far away.Remember when you were a little kid and you belived in magic.Maybe magic does exist,only you don't want to see it.
Magic can be when you make a person smiles,when it snows after a long long waiting or when you smeel after a long time a cake that your mom` used do when you were a kid.I enjoy this things and I fell more happy.
Things are not that complicated,if you try to see the good part of it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu